Sunday 8 June 2008

Wednesday 5/28/08 and Thursday 5/29/08

Wednesday 5/28/08

Again I ate no breakfast today. I don’t think I actually have eaten breakfast since I got here. That’s alright though I would rather sleep in the morning and wait until lunch to eat. I was planning on eating lunch however I worked on my photography assignment that was due later on that day instead. I had a nectarine and some soda to hold me over. For dinner we got some pizza from a local shop.

Thursday 5/29/08

I don’t think I even have to say that I didn’t eat breakfast today. From now on that will just be implied.

Lunchtime falls right in the middle of my food culture class and so my friend Erin had the great idea of going out to a Kebab place for the last half of our class, since some people had not tried one yet. I though that this was a great idea and so did my stomach. Our class went to a Kebab place located up by the Arena. It was just like the Kebab I ate the other day except it had a spicier chili sauce on it, and had French fries in it instead of just baked potatoes. I must say I like this Kebab place better than the one I went to before and it is closer to my apartment.

Again for dinner, we decided to cook for ourselves. Megan, Gina and Erin did and excelleant job of cooking a delicious dinner. It consisted of chicken cooked in a lemon, garlic and herbs sauce, that was then put on top of some pasta. There was salad to go along with it, and bread with olive oil. Two Italian students, that we had met the night before, joined us for dinner, they brought over and beer that I really enjoyed. It was by far my favorite beer of the trip. I can quite remember the name of it, it was something like “paulachner” or something like that. It was a German Beer. For dessert I had a little teramassue.

No comments: