Wednesday 25 June 2008

Friday 5/30/08

After class today I was so hungry that I decided to go out and get some food, instead of cooking for myself. Just across the street from the school, near the Roman Ruins that are in the center of one of the pedestrian streets, I found and awesome pizza place called "Pizza Pizza". It was a littel expensive, about 3 Euros for a slice of pizza, however it was worth it. I got a slice of pizza with Prosicutto Crudo on it. It was delicious. Over here in italy it is a little different how they do pizza. Usually the pizza is cut into squares instead of triangles I have noticed. I also don't think we have Proscuitto Crudo back home, however Im not too sure. I will have to check when I get back, I think this is my favorite type of ham that I have tried yet.

Dinner tonight was nothing special. Mike and I cooked up some pasta with gnocci's in it. We had some bread and ricotta cheese pasta sauce to go with it. What was interesting about our dinner is that we tried a drink that we had had at a bar the other night. Its called a "Diesel" and it is about 2/3 beer mixed with out 1/3 of coke cola. It doesn't sound like they would taste well together however it was really good. We will definately be having them again.

No comments: