Thursday 26 June 2008

Saturday 6/14/08 Last day of Rome

Today was our last day in Rome. We went inside the Colliseum and the Roman Forums and then headed off to the grocery store before getting on our train back to Verona. For lunch / the train ride I got a spicy salami and cheeese sandwhich and a folded over ham and cheese pizza. I fould a gatorade knock-off called energade to drink and I also got some cookies and Nutella. Nate got a bottle of lemoncello for us to split on the train. It was the first time I had ever tried it. It was rather strong however I liked it. I really like lemons so I really enjoyed the lemon flavor.

There was no dinner when we got back from Rome. Our train arrived in Verona at 12:30 in the morning. The buses had stopped running by the time we got back so we walked to our apartments. If i was hungry when I got back to my apartment my tiredness overpowered it. I was asleep within 10 minutes of getting back to my apartment.

No comments: