Wednesday 25 June 2008

Monday 6/2/08

Today was a holiday in Verona which ment that the school that we normally have classes at was closed. It was nice not to have classes today. I got to have another day of relaxation in the morning and then got to go out and explore and take some photographs in the afternoon. For lunch today I ate some of hte leftover pasta from Mike and I's dinner last night. Got to love leftovers they are quick and easy to prepare. Except it is a little harder in Italy because most places dont have microwaves. However this hasnt really bothered me yet. I really enjoy being away from microwaves and lots of fast food, tv, and internet. I find myself eating so much healthier over here and spending alot more time outside walking around.

For dinner tonight I really had no plans, and wasn't in the mood to cook. Luckily Megan and Erin invited me over to there apartment for a delicious meal. They made pasta and pizza. The pizza had fresh mozerella and basil on it and I think it had some rosemary too. It was so good. Someone also brought over a bottle of white. I cant remember the name of it. I have never been to much of a wine fan, however I enjoyed having a glass or two.

No comments: