Friday 27 June 2008

Saturday 6/21/08

When I woke up this morning it finally hit me that I would be going home soon. I don’t want to leave Italy I love it here. I think I could live here for a long time to come. I didn’t really like sitting inside I wanted to go out and enjoy the town while I still could. So for lunch I made myself another bologna sandwich using up the last of the meat and cheese. Later on my friends and I went to happy hour we got some drinks. I had an aperol spritz. The bartender gave us some toasted bread with tomatoe sauce and cheese and some chips. It held us over until it was time for dinner.

Around dinnertime, Nate, Gina, Mike, Amanda and I cooked dinner. We had some cheese risotto that Amanda brough over. Some pasta with red sauce and some Pork chops that Mike cooked again. It was a very good but somewhat sad meal. We all realized that we were all leaving soon. I don’t think any of us wanted to leave. After dinner we decided to go out to a bar and enjoy the night.

No comments: