Friday 27 June 2008

Thursday 6/19/08

Today was another trip. This time to some towns along Lake Garda. Again I packed a lunch. Bologna and cheese again and a little treat, a Nutella Sandwich. Of coarse I was hungry again later on so I decided to try some ketchup flavored potato chips. I have never seen these before. They were pretty good. It just tasted like French fries with ketchup. I liked them but don’t know if I would ever get them again. After that I tried some of Gina and Erin’s snowballs. These were so good. They are a big ball of dough that’s are covered with chocolate and stuffed with some kind of cream. I was in heaven because Erin didn’t want to finish hers and gave the rest to me. They were so good. These are another thing that I need to bring back to the states.

When we got back we went right to cooking dinner. Amanda decided to eat dinner with Mike and I tonight which was nice. We cooked up some ham tortellini again with pesto sauce, and some regular pasta with a type of meat sauce from Pam.

For desert we had a slice of an ice cream roll that mike purchased at Pam. Vanilla and Chocolate, cant go wrong with that. I think that this was the first actually Ice cream that I have had this trip instead of Gelato. I like the ice cream but Gelato is by far way better. I am definitely going to miss Gelato when I am home.

No comments: